Monday, November 28, 2011

Margin Note - November 28, 2011

I think the time has come for me to get an e-reader. The question is which one. I spent the time yesterday reading reviews and it looks like kinde came out on top. Among kindle devices, there are more choices to be made. I read that kindle fire may not be here to stay. In addition 3G is not included. It is out. I am really tempted by bigger screen of Kindle DS, however this model has not been updated since July of 2010. Amazon is taking  $120 off for cyber monday. It is coming really close, but looks like it is out as well. Kindle touch is really close. I am familiar with the interface. Also, it is available in wifi and 3G modes. The question then is do I need 3G? If I do, this is the way to go for me. If I don't, maybe I will be better with a cheaper model. I am taking some time to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment