Saturday, November 26, 2011

Allan Steele - The Complete Coyote Universe Novels Collection

I usually do not write about a collection of novels however as I finish books faster than I have time to write about them, it seemed logical to do so. Before you rush to the bookstores looking for the title above, it is the title of my own making to describe all the novels that tell a story in the Coyote Universe. I did this because these novels are not combined into one series but several. The complete list of these novels can be found at Alan Steele's website at: http://www.allensteele.com/biblio.htm. As you can tell this set of 8 novels is broken down into 3 groups: Coyote Trilogy, Coyote Chronicles, and Coyote Universe. I finished all of them and loved every word. These are not only great science fiction books but great adventures as well. It you enjoy science fiction or adventure genres, you will enjoy these novels. To help you on your journey, you will find this website helpful: http://grmedia.co.uk/coyote/. Happy exploring :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment